Monday, December 12, 2016

McDonald's (U.N. Avenue, Manila)


This is my most frequented place for free wifi because aside from being just around the vicinity from where I live, it's one of my favorite fast food chains. An order of chicken fillet rice meal, cheeseburger, fries (the bes fries there is), and any kind of float drink will get me working away. The place is very spacious, and it's usually not very crowded. You can eat, work, relax and surf comfortably on their bench tables while viewing the vehicles, pedestrians, and not to mention the street kids that begs for your food from the outside. WiFi signal inside is for the most part is strong, but occasionally it slows down and even disappoints. The McCafe is also inside if you prefer just to have a coffee break. This branch is open 24 hours, so anytime you can just come in, even on wee hours of the morning. Overall I give this WiFi establishment 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

banner